You can view and purchase my available artwork by clicking on the link to my Etsy shop on my home page. Payment for purchases made via Etsy is by PayPal (you don't need to join Etsy, you can purchase as a guest). If you don't have a PayPal account you can still use PayPal to make a secure payment with a credit or debit card.
You may also contact me via the 'contact' form on this website to discuss a private purchase.
With the exception of commissioned work, orders are usually dispatched within 1-2 days of ordering, but please allow up to five days.
You will be notified when your order has been dispatched.
All goods are sent by Royal Mail unless otherwise advised. Royal Mail quotes a delivery time of one working day for UK First Class post, 3 to 5 working days to Europe, and 5 to 7 working days to the rest of the world, but we cannot be held responsible for any delay within the postal system after dispatch, and customers are advised to allow extra time at busy periods such as Christmas and Bank Holidays.
Returns, Refunds and Complaints
I hope you will be very happy with your purchase, but if you have any cause for complaint please contact me and I will do my best to put things right.
Under EU law you have the right to return online purchases within 14 days to receive a full refund of the purchase price.
Copyright & Licensing
The copyright for all artwork shown on this website belongs to the artist. Please note that, in accordance with copyright laws, copyright of artwork remains with the artist after sale, and therefore work may not be reproduced without the artist's permission, but the artist may use the image for other products (eg in the form of prints or other merchandise) after the original work has been sold.
If you are interested in licensing any of my artwork please contact me.
General Terms and Conditions
The term 'artbyjantaylor' or 'I' or 'me' refers to the owner of the website, whose name and address are shown at the foot of this page. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The use of this website is subject to the following terms:
- The content of the pages of this website is for
your general information and use only. It is subject to change without
- Neither I nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and I expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to me. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of material on this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- 'jantaylorart.co.uk' is owned and maintained
by Janet Taylor, Keepers Cottage, Sunderlandwick, Driffield YO25 9AE,